Clock Cottage, owned by St Mawes Sailing Club, is available only to Club and Associated members, their friends and visiting yachtsmen at discounted rates and is a great addition to the rental facilities in the centre of St Mawes.
This tasteful conversion of the office above the old Lloyds Bank is now a fantastic place for a short stay. It is a studio apartment for two containing a small kitchen with a fridge, electric oven, hob, kettle and toaster. There is an adequate inventory for two, with Wi-Fi, a smart TV, an iron and an ironing board. The zip and link beds are normally made up as a double bed, but can be made up as twin beds on request. There is a separate shower room. Perfect for a brief few days or a couple of weeks in the heart of St Mawes.
The apartment is available for stays of up to 14 nights (minimum £200) during the April to October season and for longer stays of up to 28 nights on arrangement during the winter. A small dog on request and at our discretion is allowed.
- 'Just to say that we had a simply blissful stay at Clock Cottage. It is perfect in every way for a short break.'
- 'We felt that Clock Cottage had everything one could possibly need and to the right standard.'
- 'Please thank the Club for providing a wonderful facility.'
- 'We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Clock Cottage and I have informed the Club Secretary of our pleasurable experience'.
- 'The flat was very well decorated, equipped and maintained.'
- 'We have had excellent stay in a great apartment, just the right size for two and in a tremendous location. Would like to book you again next year.'
ALL BOOKING FOR CLOCK COTTAGE ARE MANAGED IN-HOUSE BY THE CLUB ADMINISTRATOR THROUGH WHOM ANY ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE MADE EITHER BY TEL: 01326 270686 OR EMAIL: email@example.com
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR SPECIFIC DATES AND TO RESERVE THESE ONLINE PLEASE CLICK HERE CHECK AVAILABILITY
THE PRICES FOR 2024 ARE SHOWN HERE
NB There is a minimum payment of £200 for stays in Clock Cottage. Should you book via Free to Book and the sum published is less than £200 you will be required to pay any shortfall.
Last updated 18:59 on 18 January 2024